Property Damage/Loss Claim Form

Should the city cause damage or loss to you or your property, use the following form to make a claim.

City Claim Form

This form will be sent to the City Clerk's office and you will be contacted shortly. 

The form has two parts.  The "Notice of Claim" and "Claim" portions. By completing the first half of this form, "Notice of Claim," you alert the city to a possible claim. As long as you have filed the "Notice of Claim" portion of the form, you may file a claim with the City at any time consistent with the applicable statute of limitations.

However, for the City to formally accept or deny your claim, you must also complete, in full, the "Claim" portion of this form.