Planning & Zoning
Rhinelander, WI 54501
715.365.8600 ext. 8
Office Hours - Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The department is administered in a manner designed to fulfill the objectives of the City's Comprehensive Plan. Staff within the department provide assistance to applicants in the processing of permits and give citizens the opportunity to participate in land use decisions.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Planning and Zoning Documents7 documents
- NEW Map amendment Application 2022.pdf Map Amendment Application - Rezone and Annexation
- 2021 CSM and Condo Plat Application.pdf Certified Survey Map/Condo Plat Application
- 2021 Variance Application.pdf Zoning Board of Appeals Variance Application
- Conditional Use / Special Exception Application
- 2022 Site Plan Application.pdf Site Plan Application
- City of Rhinelander Zoning Map 2021
- Inspection Zoning FAQ's